A clumsy child – Related resources
- Blank R. European Academy of Childhood Disability (EACD): Recommendations on the definition, diagnosis and intervention of developmental coordination disorder (pocket version). German-Swiss interdisciplinary clinical practice guideline S3-standard according to the Association of the Scientific Medical Societies in Germany. Pocket version. Definition, diagnosis, assessment, and intervention of developmental coordination disorder (DCD). Dev Med Child Neurol 2012;54(11):e1-7. [PMID:22320659]
- Edwards J, Berube M, Erlandson K et al. Developmental coordination disorder in school-aged children born very preterm and/or at very low birth weight: a systematic review. J Dev Behav Pediatr 2011;32(9):678-87. [PMID:21900828]
- Hadders-Algra M. The neurological examination of the child with minor neurological dysfunction. London: Mac Keith Press, 2010.
- Wilson PH, Ruddock S, Smits-Engelsman B et al. Understanding performance deficits in developmental coordination disorder: a meta-analysis of recent research. Dev Med Child Neurol 2013;55(3):217-28. [PMID:23106668]
- Visser J. Developmental coordination disorder: a review of research on subtypes and comorbidities. Hum Mov Sci 2003;22(4-5):479-93. [PMID:14624829]
- Gibbs J, Appleton J, Appleton R. Dyspraxia or developmental coordination disorder? Unravelling the enigma. Arch Dis Child 2007 Jun;92(6):534-9. [PMID:17515623]
- Hadders-Algra M. Developmental coordination disorder: is clumsy motor behavior caused by a lesion of the brain at early age? Neural Plast 2003;10(1-2):39-50. [PMID:14640306]
Copyright © 2020 Duodecim Medical Publications Limited.
Evidence Central is an integrated web and mobile solution that helps clinicians quickly answer etiology, diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis questions using the latest evidence-based research. Complete Product Information.